How would you like to create better Shadows in your Composites, or know how to export images for large scale printing, or how about start a Composite Photography business?
In this episode of the Make Awesome Pictures podcast I answer all those questions, making it easier for you to take your Composite Photography to the Next Level.
Mastering your craft starts with creating better Shadows, which you can now do with my totally FREE Shadows MINI Course where I show you how light effects Shadows, and how you can easily fix the most common Shadow mistake made today.
3 Take-a-Ways from this Episode
Take-a-Way #1: Free and Premium Shadows Courses
Whether you’re just starting out in Composite Photography or you’ve been doing it for awhile, you’ll up your Compositing game with my new Shadows Courses.
Take-a-Way #2: Exporting Images for Large Scale Printing
Finally, I’m unlocking the mystery of how to export your small image files so you can create large scale prints.
Take-a-Way #3: How to Start a Composite Photography Business
Starting any business isn’t easy but there are simple steps you can start taking that will launch your business in a successful way.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question and maybe get featured on the podcast.
- Share this show on your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
To help the podcast out:
Follow Us On:
- Photillustrator on the YouTube
- Photillustrator on the Instagram
- Photillustrator on the Facebook
- Photillustrator Masters Facebook Group
- Photillustrator Premium Tutorials