Let me start off by asking you a question…
Do you create images or Composites with a purpose in mind, or do you just have at it and hope something happens?
While creating just to create is nice and fun, creating without a purpose can also be very discouraging and certainly doesn’t pay the bills it that’s something you’re looking for.
3 Take-a-Ways from this Episode
Take-a-Way #1: Create with a Purpose in Mind
The biggest take-a-way from this coaching call with Jimmy Keziah is to do photography and create images that matter to people.
Take-a-Way #2: What you Need to Know to Get Started
Find out what you absolutely have to know to get started when you’re turning your passion of photography into a photography business.
Take-a-Way #3: How Controversy can Hurt You
One of the most common ways to get noticed as a creative is to create controversial work but not all controversy is beneficial, which we talk about in this episode.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question and maybe get featured on the podcast.
- Share this show on your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
To help the podcast out:
Follow Us On:
- Photillustrator on the YouTube
- Photillustrator on the Instagram
- Photillustrator on the Facebook
- Photillustrator Masters Facebook Group
- Photillustrator Premium Tutorials