The definition of Creativity is; the use of the imagination or original ideas especially in the production of an artistic work.
If creativity is indeed the use of our imagination and original ideas, then how are limitations conducive to creativity? Jason Ulsrud dives into the three types of people who try to put your Creativity in a Box and explores why this topic is so important for artists.
By conforming to the rules and boundaries set forth by those who wish they were creative, you’re choosing to be like everyone else producing average works of “art”. Notice the quotes.
Also, as promised in this podcast episode, here are the images of my bike crash and my latest Composited Portrait of myself and kids.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question and maybe get featured on the podcast.
- Share this show on your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
To help the podcast out:
Follow Us On:
- Photillustrator on the YouTube
- Photillustrator on the Instagram
- Photillustrator on the Facebook
- Photillustrator Masters Facebook Group
- Photillustrator Premium Tutorials