How do you know when the Creative Portrait you’ve just spent your soul creating hits home with your client? How do you know whether your artwork really makes a difference in the world?
Trust me, it does and in a BIG way!
If you’re anything like me, and you probably are since you’re creative, you are a photographer / artist because you want to make a difference in the world. You have something big to say and you hope it resonates with those you’re saying it to.
In this episode of The Creative Difference podcast, I share a story I think you’ll absolutely love and three ways I approach every portrait I work on so I feel like I make a difference. Did you know that your artwork is looked at as a trophy?
I’m here to tell you that not only your artwork makes a difference but you make a difference in the world, and I’m sure you’ll know exactly how after you listen to this episode.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Ask a question and maybe get featured on the podcast.
- Share this show on your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
To help the podcast out:
Follow Us On:
- Photillustrator on the YouTube
- Photillustrator on the Instagram
- Photillustrator on the Facebook
- Photillustrator Masters Facebook Group
- Photillustrator Premium Tutorials